Updated on april 13th 2021
Since the beginning of the Covid pandemic we at Gullkistan have taken seriously guidance from Icelandic health authorities and so far all our artists have been safe and healthy.
Information about travel to Iceland can be found on the official website curated by Iceland’s Directorate of Health and The Department of Civil Protection and Emergency Management, covid.is. Please read carefully.
The main rules on quarantine and testing at the borders as from the 9th of April
- The same rules apply to all passengers irrespective of from where they are travelling
- Facilities for home based quarantine must fulfill certain requirements
- Children born 2005 and later shall be tested at the borders of Iceland
- Passengers who submit a vaccination certificate or a certificate of a prior infection will be required to undergo one test upon arrival to the country
- All travellers shall preregister the date of their departure, if known, before arrival to the country.
During a 5 day quarantine one must follow rules given and our artists have been able to do that at the residency.
Gullkistan helps those in quarantine by arranging grocery shopping before their arrival according to their wishes.
Before travelling everyone must fill out the pre-registration form.
Be sure to have all your documents provided by Gullkistan as well as your passport.
Please feel free to contact us any time if you have questions.